Gustus – Vini e sapori dei Colli Berici (Wines and Flavours of Berici Hills) is an event organized by “Strada dei Vini dei Colli Berici” and “Consorzio Tutela Vini Colli Berici e Vicenza DOC“. It aims at promoting the culinary excellence of Colli Berici region, which is a reference point for wine and food lovers.
It takes place on October 12th-14th 2019 at the Barchessa great porch of Villa Sangiantofetti Rigon, close to the heart of Colli Berici wine production area.
Gustus is a stand-up tasting event where to taste Berici Hills and Vicenza DOC wines, along with honey, cheese, cold cuts, baked goods and local extra virgin olive oil.
What is included
- ticket includes admission to the event for 1 of the 3 days. Admission is subject to availability and maximum daily capacity.
- free tasting of wines produced by over 20 wineries.
- tasting cup and screen-printed shoulder bag.
- a plate of typical food.
What is not included
Everything not mentioned above.
Full price ticket is € 20. Online ticketing via Faberest platform or on spot at Palazzo Brusarosco Zaccaria during the event (subject to availability).
Tickets can be purchased online via Faberest platform until Friday 11 October with a special price.
Pres-sale tickets at €15 can be purchased only online via Faberest platform until Friday 11 October.
- Saturday, October 12th: from 5 pm to 10 pm
- Sunday, October 13th: from 4 pm to 8 pm
- Monday, October 14th: from 4 pm to 8 pm
Admission will be granted up to 1 hour before closing time.
Location: Barchessa Villa Sangiantofetti Rigon, Via F. Crispi 2, Ponte di Barbarano (VI).
Considering the nature of the event, it is not suitable for children and teenagers who are not of age.