If you’re looking for a warm and welcoming place to stay that’s certain to provide a blissful experience, then look no farther than Agriturismo Crocerone. Located just 5 km from the center of Bassano del Grappa, this bed and breakfast is a great alternative to the hustle and bustle of commercial hotels and larger cities.
Here are a list of the features of B&B Agriturismo Crocerone:
- Ideal for visiting the beautiful small towns of Bassano del Grappa, Asolo, Breganze, Marostica, Cittadella, Asiago.
A half-hour drive from the cities of Vicenza and Treviso, about an hour from Padua and about an hour and a half from Verona and Venice.
- Beautiful view of the pre-Alps from each room. Surrounded by greenery and the silence of the countryside.
- Ideal also for Italian wineries tours, grappa distilleries tours, pre-Alps bike tours, Italian ceramics shopping tours in Nove and Italian / Vicenza leather purse shopping tours.
- Just five rooms for two or three people with large private bathrooms in a recent modern building that respects the local rural tradition on the layout.
- Buffet continental breakfast and / or American breakfast.
- Every day handmade cakes.
- Often with their own “zero kilometers” products.
- Family-run business: Mr Zeno, Mr Piero and Mrs Arianna.
- Perfect knowledge of English (and American English), good French and German.
- Mr Piero lives in the building.