The Cantina La Costa winery is first of all an enchanting location, a totally renovated old farm located 20 mins north of Vicenza, surrounded by the pre-alps mountains and the grape vineyards.
It is a social farm & winery because it combines the hi quality wine production with human and social values: at the farm work also people with disability and social issues. With their help the La Costa can run also an Agriturismo restaurant where they use their own fresh vegetables.
Vineyards grown following biological methods, integrated by biodynamic techniques for its quality wine production.
Definitely a feature of this winery is that each bottle is unique because each label they have has been—partially—hand painted!!
- 9.30 am: Welcoming coffee
- 10.00 am: Visiting the La Costa company facility: a pleasure short walk from the olive groves to the orchards, from their garden to the animal enclosures to finish at the modern wine cellar where a professional winemaker will guide us thru the wine production process introducing then some tastings.
- 11.15 am: Sitting at the table together (outdoor, under the porch) with a good glass of wine (included in the package), to paint our own wine labels: with the help of the guys working at the facility we will paint out one or more labels.
Of curse you’ll be able to purchase a wine bottle with your own label on (the wine bottle is not included in the package).
- 12.00 pm: Delicious buffet lunch (it means you take the food but you’ll eat then seat at the table in a beautiful place) where the most of the products came directly from the farm, accompanied by their wines. Water, different kind of their organic wines, dessert and coffee are included.
- 1.30 pm: Free time for wine shopping or just relax.
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
The Farmhouse provide:
• A specialized winemaker
• Italian / English translation
Included in shareholding:
• Wine tastings
• Colors and brushes for the label personalizing
At the expense of the participants:
• Displacement to the place of meeting
• Personal equipment (appropriate clothing and shoes)
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
To register for this half-day wine & food experience or just for information please email*: email@example.com (1st-email, 1st-confirmed), typing name and age per each participant.
The minimum number is about 15 people and the maximum number is about 30 total. The event will run with any weather condition.
Follow this event on Facebook here (soon)!
*We will use your email just to keep you informed about this specific activity / event. We will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute your Personal Data to third parties.