WE HAVE ROOM FOR A FEW MORE PEOPLE!
The Cantina La Costa is first of all an enchanting location, a totally renovated old farm located 20 mins north of Vicenza, surrounded by the hills and the grape vineyards.
It is a social farm & winery because it combines the hi quality production with human and social values: at the farm work also people with disability and social issues. With their help the La Costa can run also an Agriturismo and a produce store with their own fresh vegetables.
Vineyards grown following biological methods, integrated by biodynamic techniques for its quality wine production.
Each La Costa wine bottle is unique because each label is hand painted!
- 9.30 am: Welcoming coffee
- 10.00 am: Visiting the La Costa company facility: a pleasure short walk from the olive groves to the orchards, from their garden to the animal enclosures to finish at the modern wine cellar where a professional winemaker will guide us thru the wine producion process.
- 11.30 am: Sitting at the table to make your own wine label. With the help of the guys working at the facility we will paint out our labels. You’ll then be able to put your labels on the wine bottles.
- 12.30 pm: Lunch with the products coming directly from the farm accompanied by their wines.
Mixed appetizer: local cold cuts and cheeses
First course: fettuccine with green peas
Second course: Roastbeef with seasonal side dish
Water, wine, dessert and coffee
- 2.00 pm: Wine and/or fruit and vegetables shopping.
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
The Farmhouse provide:
• A specialized winemaker
• Italian / English translation
Included in shareholding:
• A bottle of wine per each adult participant (with your own unique label on!)
At the expense of the participants:
• Displacement to the place of meeting
• Personal equipment (appropriate clothing and shoes)
INFORMATION AND MEMBERSHIP
To reserve your spot/s (registrations are open just for May 5th because April 14th is full) please email email@example.com with name and age per each participant about your group. Before April 20th, 2018 (1st-email, 1st-confirmed!).