- People: interacting with an Agriturismo owner walking together trough the facilities.
- Wine: “aperitivo” in the cellar with guided wine tastings then “free” various wines for dinner.
- Beautiful landscape: located at the foot of the Euganean Hills in a little valley surrounded by vineyards with the beautiful colors of Fall foliage all around plus a super view of the flatlands below.
A special night that the Agriturismo Monte Altore wants to dedicate to the large audience of those visiting or living temporarily in Italy, and not Italian speakers.
- 6:00 p.m. arrival and meeting point at Agriturismo “Monte Altore”;
- 6:15 p.m. short walk through the property and brief introduction to the Colli Euganei hills area and local wine-making tradition;
- 6:30 p.m. visit of the cellar with the aromas of the rising wine and welcome drink with the sweet “Fior d’Arancio” unbottled white wine first, followed by the bottled “Fior d’Arancio” wine, so that we can learn the difference between these two sorts. A buffet of snacks and cold cuts will be served as starter, together with the “Altorello Bianco” white wine.
- 7:30 p.m. Dinner: one main meal consisting in mixed grill meat with locally produced sides, sitting in a nice vaste room with the panoramic view on the valley. It will be served with Cabernet and Serpino wines. For the kids it’s possible to have pasta instead of grilled meat, if you wish. At last, some tasting of homemade dessert will be served with the “Altorello rosso” and “Fior d’Arancio” sweet wines. Coffee and/or homemade spirits included.
During the visit the children can play at the adjacent playground.
Children up to 2-y-o are welcome and they don’t pay.
Activities and Topics:
The Colli Euganei wine production and introduction to this small size Italian winery with its wines / grape varieties;
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
The Farmhouse provides:
• Guided tour leaded by the farm owner
• Interpreter Italian / English
Included in shareholding:
• Brief introduction to the Colli Euganei hills area
• Cellar introduction
• Wine tastings, dinner with wine, water, coffee, spirits included
At the expense of the participants:
• Displacement to the place of meeting