Enjoy a relaxing morning trying the real grape harvest in the vineyard. A moment of “Teaching Farm” at the Agriturismo Da Sagraro dedicated to the world of grapes and wine. Then all sitting at the table to taste the wine and have an informal lunch together.
- 9:00 a.m. Meeting at “Da Sagraro” Farm – caffè espresso or cappuccino and homemade cookies;
- 9:30 a.m. Grape harvest in the vineyard for the whole family and grape collection in the trailer;
- 11:00 a.m. At the wine cellar to see the first steps of the wine process; mosto (or must: the fresh sweet grape juice) tasting;
- 11:45 p.m. (Only if requested) Grapes stomping (Only if requested)
- 12:30 p.m. Lunch (first course pasta OR second course roasted meat, then dessert for everybody. Water, wine, coffee included);
- Free time (wine and olive oil shopping, walk in the area, etc.).
Activities and Topics:
- The harvesting and an introduction to the grapes processing and bottling at this small size winery;
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
The Farmhouse provide:
• A specialized guide / farmer
• Interpreter Italian / English
Included in shareholding:
• Welcome espresso / cappuccino
• Cellar introduction
• Quick lunch with wine tasting at the Farmhouse / Agriturismo
At the expense of the participants:
• Displacement to the place of meeting
• Personal equipment (appropriate clothing, carrier bag to bring home some grapes, etc.)
INFORMATION AND MEMBERSHIP
To register for the activity or just for information please email*: email@example.com (1st–email, 1st-confirmed!) before Sep. 8, 2018, typing name and age per each participant. The minimum number is about 10 adults and the maximum number is about 25 adults.
*We will use your email just to keep you informed about this specific activity / event. We will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute your Personal Data to third parties.