Enjoy a funny evening trying the real grape harvest in the vineyard and the grape stomping. A moment of Fattoria Didattica or “Teaching Farm” at the Agriturismo Da Sagraro dedicated to the world of grapes and wine. Then all sitting at the table to taste the wines and have an informal lunch together.
This is a “bilingual” (Italian and English) event OPEN TO EVERYBODY
Children up to 2 years old are welcome too and they don’t pay.
- 9:30 a.m. Meeting at “Da Sagraro” Farm – caffè espresso or cappuccino and homemade cakes;
- 9:45 a.m. Grape harvest in the vineyard for the whole family and grape collection in the trailer;
- 10:45 a.m. At the wine cellar to see the first steps of the wine process; mosto (or must: the fresh sweet grape juice) tasting;
- 11:30 p.m. Grapes stomping;
- 12:15 p.m. Lunch (first course pasta OR second course roasted meat, then dessert for everybody. Water, wine, coffee included);
- Free time (wine and olive oil shopping, walk in the area, etc.).
Activities and Topics:
- The harvesting and an introduction to the grapes processing and bottling at this small size Italian winery;
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
The Farmhouse provide:
• A specialized guide / farmer
• Interpreter Italian / English
Included in shareholding:
• Welcome espresso / cappuccino
• Cellar introduction
• Quick lunch with wine tasting at the Farmhouse / Agriturismo
At the expense of the participants:
• Displacement to the place of meeting
• Personal equipment (appropriate clothing, carrier bag to bring home some grapes, etc.)