Enjoy a funny evening trying the real grape harvest in the vineyard and the grape stomping. A moment of Fattoria Didattica “Teaching Farm” at the Agriturismo Da Sagraro dedicated to the world of grapes and wine. Then all sitting at the table, outdoor, overlooking the flatlands below to taste the wine and have an informal dinner all together.
This is a “bilingual” (Italian and English) event OPEN TO EVERYBODY
Children up to two years old are welcome too and they don’t pay.
- 5:45 p.m. Meeting at “Da Sagraro” Farm / Winery and grape harvest in the vineyard for the whole family; grape collection in the trailer;
- 6:30 p.m. Outdoor grape stomping. Music and extra-dry spumante sparkling wine for everybody!
- 7:15 p.m. Outdoor dinner on the fields next to the restaurant, close to the vineyards, with a beautiful view of the below flatlands. They will be served appetizers of croutons and salami, first course pasta for the children and a second course roasted meat with side dishes for everybody else, then dessert. Water, different kind of wines, coffee, included. Prices below.
Activities and Topics:
- The harvesting at this small size Italian winery;
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
The Farmhouse provide:
• A specialized guide / farmer
• Interpreter Italian / English
At the expense of the participants:
• Displacement to the place of meeting
• Personal equipment (appropriate clothing, carrier bag to bring home some grapes, etc.)